HP printers play an important role in getting high-quality prints. But there can be times where you might face certain technical errors and one such error is code 20. This error can arise when your HP printer is not configured properly to your system. In order to fix this error, you can simply dial the HP support number.
Following are the steps which need to be followed to fix error 20 on your HP printer.
- First, you need to verify if you are using the default printer and then go to ‘Printer and Faxes’ section.
- Go to the printer’s folder and check if the desired printer icon is present on the screen.
- If the icon is there, check if there is a right mark next to it which means the printer is set as default.
- If there is no mark, right-click on the printer and click on the ‘Set as default printer’ option.
- Then right-click the printer and select the option ‘print test page’.
- If the document is printing normally, it means the error has been removed or you can proceed to the next method or give a call at the HP support phone number.
- Here, you need to reinstall the USB device to check if the printer is working properly.
- Right-click on ‘My Computer’ and then select the ‘Properties’ option.
- Next, click on the Hardware tab and then go to ‘Device Manager’.
- In the device manager window, double-click on the heading universal serial bus controllers.
- Right-click on the USB composite device and then select uninstall and click ‘Ok’.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable from your system and then reconnect it.
- Now, install the required driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on ‘Start’, select ‘Printer and Faxes’ to go to the printer folder.
- Find the icon of your HP printer and click on ‘print test page’ to print a self-test page. If the printing has been completed successfully, you can print a document.
For further help and support, you can directly talk to the technicians via HP printer support phone number.
Visit our Blog: