HP printers are considered to be very user-friendly to use for various purposes such as scanning, copying, printing etc. They are equipped with a number of extraordinary features but still, some technical glitches might occur over time. For all such issues with HP printer, make sure to call us at the HP Printer Support Phone Number.
Given below are some of the common issues which might arise while using HP printer:
- Paper jams.
- Error due to the print driver.
- Defective network card.
- Fuser error.
- Speed or performance issues.
For all such and other HP printing issues, calling at HP Helpline Number is going to definitely help.
You can also apply the given troubleshooting tips whenever required:
- If you don’t require quality prints, you can use draft, standard or normal mode for printing. For formal presentations, you can switch back to high-quality prints. This will help in avoiding speed issues with HP printer up to some extent. You can also switch to simplex mode if you are using two-sided one.
- To avoid paper jams, make sure you are using the right size paper and are placing it properly in the input tray. The misaligned jam can easily lead to paper jams. If the paper is already stuck there, you can remove the input tray and make sure there are no stuck piece left inside the printer.
- For bad-quality prints, check the print driver that the correct media should be selected. Also, check the toner cartridges and fuser for error.
- Make sure your printer has been set as default if the printer is not working at all.
If you are not able to decide what is wrong with your HP printer, you can take the expert’s assistance. For that, you have to make a call at the HP Printer Customer Support Number where our professional tech expert will assist you.